Our client is a specialist education provider located in Melbourne’s CBD. With a strong reputation in the industry, they have a long, proud history offering a wide range of courses to the tertiary sector. This requirement has arisen due to the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics software and represents a great opportunity to prove yourself in a growing business, with a strong possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will support the accounting team as they migrate from their existing software to the cloud based Microsoft Dynamics. Examples of your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing & developing financial systems and reports;
- Assisting with the technical administration of the finance system including the setup, structure and design;
- Uploading financial transactions;
- Data manipulation within Microsoft Dynamics;
- Working closely with key business users to produce training documents;
- Providing coaching and support to finance team members on the new system.
To be the successful candidate in this role you will be an experienced accountant with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (AX or 365). You will enjoy troubleshooting and training users to ensure they get the most out of the system. Your strong understanding of transactional accounting and commitment to process improvements will ensure you succeed in this role.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.