- 12 Month FTC Tax Manager | ASX Listed | AU, NZ, Asia
- Salary 130 – 150K Package | South Eastern Subs
- Exposure to M&A activity
An ASX listed manufacturer of top tier home improvement products, whose brand is the most well recognised in their market, are currently seeking a Tax Manager to join their business in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, the Manager – Tax Compliance will provide subject matter expertise and leadership across the business portfolio in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Highly analytical and collaborative in your style, your key deliverables will include:
- Manage the preparation of income tax, GST, FBT and other returns
- Manage tax components of monthly, interim and annual results
- Tax effect accounting, with specific regard to mergers and acquisitions
- Ensuring key tax issues are addressed prior to external audit and lodgment to ATO
- Regular interaction with the corporate finance and executive management teams
- You will take the lead in driving continuous process improvement, as well as meeting and exceeding statutory, regulatory and internal tax compliance requirements. As part of the team, your insights and recommendations will help to facilitate robust commercial decision making and fiscal planning across the business, so it is essential that you can engage and influence key stakeholders
You must have substantial tax compliance and management experience, allied to team leadership skills, ideally within an ASX-listed corporate. The ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture is critical. Exceptional communication skills will compliment your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information to all organisational levels.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA and/or Tax Institute accreditation
- Detailed understanding of relevant accounting standards and practices
- Deep technical expertise in tax compliance
- Experience with ATO audit process
- Advanced MS Excel
- Understanding of SAP and/or Hyperion preferred
This is an exciting commercial opportunity for a high-performing and ambitious tax specialist that thrives on working in a fast-paced culture. In return, you will work for a market leader that truly empowers their people to develop and create their own career path whilst still valuing work lifestyle balance.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4383 or 0417 257 628.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.