- Newly created permanent position | $1.5bn revenue
- Use your expertise to complement corporate growth
- Hybrid tax and financial accounting responsibility
Our client is a large, well known retailer with growing and profitable local operations. Due to exciting growth this opportunity is available to provide subject matter expertise and leadership across the business portfolio in Australia. As Tax Manager you will manage key relationships and should be highly analytical and collaborative in your style.
Reporting to the CFO, your key deliverables will include:
- Managing the preparation of income tax, GST, FBT and other returns;
- Managing tax components of monthly, interim and annual results;
- Tax effective accounting, with specific regard to mergers and acquisitions;
- Ensuring key tax issues are addressed prior to external audit and lodgement to the ATO;
- Driving continuous process improvement; meeting and exceeding regulatory reporting and internal tax compliance requirements;
- Making insights and recommendations to help to facilitate robust commercial decision-making and fiscal planning across the business, engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Substantial tax compliance and management experience;
- The ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture is critical;
- Exceptional communication skills that will compliment your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information to all organisational levels.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4383 or 0417 257 628.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.