- Key leadership role | Oversee a large team
- Strong process improvement focus
- Circa $130,000 – $160,000 | CBD location
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced transactional finance leader to join a large ASX that has established themselves as one of the leaders within their industry. This is a key leadership role where you will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring a large team while continuously driving process and efficiency improvements across the business. Due to growth, this is a newly created role and presents a great opportunity to join a blue chip finance team at a business with a lot of positive momentum.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the transaction finance team which includes AP & AR manager level direct reports. Briefly, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring the AP, AR, Credit & Billing functions are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a large team of 20 staff whereby there are managers and team leaders within
- Supporting the implementation of a new ERP system
- Driving process improvements across the business with a particular focus on AR, Credit & Billings
- Leading and supporting major internal projects.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience working in a leadership role at a large business within AP, AR, Credit or Billings
- Demonstrated process improvement and change management experience
- Experience overseeing a large team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and improve individuals around you
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.