- Temporary treasury accountant position with a leading ASX listed business
- Critical position with direct exposure to the CFO during the first few months
- Excellent Opportunity for a bright CA to enhance their skill-set
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, we are looking for an analytical and articulate Treasury Accountant to join the Group Treasury team of a leading ASX listed business. The role is accountable for ensuring that the daily cash and liquidity needs of the organisation are met, the transactional banking requirements of the company are met and all treasury-related activities are recorded, reported and monitored in a timely, accurate and supportable manner.
The key duties of the Treasury Accountant include:
- Daily Cash Management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Treasury Accounting
- Ensuring timely settlement of all Treasury related activities
- Maintenance of Transactional Banking platforms and registers
The successful candidate will be ambitious and looking to build upon their accounting experience. You will be highly articulate and numerate and will hold a degree in accounting.
You will have strong communication skills in order to liaise successfully with internal and external stakeholders
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
This is a great opportunity to join a corporate Treasury team in a company that is committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4383 or 0417 257 628.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
Job Title: Treasury & Risk