Our client is a top-tier, leading international law firm with a strong history in Australia. Considered a true market leader, they are widely recognised for continually achieving outstanding results for their clients. Due to changes in leadership and an emphasis on innovation, the firm has expanded and grown exponentially in the last five years. The firm is very much at the forefront of their industry in promoting diversity and flexibility in the workplace. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Trust Accountant to take on a broad, challenging and rewarding role, critical to the firms success.
Reporting to the Trust Accounting Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too:
- Maintenance of the Trust Account for the Melbourne office
- Preparation and following up of overdue of Trust cheques on a daily basis
- Daily settlement of Trust bank account
- Liaising with the Accounts Payable team
- Month end closing journals
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a trust related role preferable within law, real estate or property
- A high attention to detail and a strong work ethic as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and operate efficiently in a highly complex environment
- An eagerness to advance and develop your skills and progress your career long term
Our client places a strong emphasis on developing their employees and they are constantly looking to promote from within. This presents as a great opportunity to join one of the most sought after employers in Australia and take the next step in your career.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.